8/5/18

NO NO NO! Messed up, I can't sleep

I asked dad why he brought us to stonybrook the day before...

He said it was a place his father took him when he was a kid- sounds great right?

WRONG!!!

Then he said "And I just want to make sure you and your brother and sister have some of the same memories, before I'm gone for good."

WHAT THE FUCK!

I don't want to think about my dad dying! Now that family outing is forever ruined in my memory

He might have seen the nausea in my face, I don't know.. But then he tried to soften the blow by explaining that everybody dies, that he wanted to make the most of life while he had it.

I told him he didn't need to think about that because he wasn't even that old yet, and he said being hospitalized over the pneumonia really scared him and made him realize that "Life is fragile and time is precious."

He then told me he is WRITING A WILL. Just to be prepared

NOOOONONONO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

I can't sleep since he told me he's writing his will. NO


6 comments:

  1. So what's the problem? You're dad is being smart about life. HE wont last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANONYMOUS AGAIN!@! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL TROLLING ME FOR? YOU WONT LAST FOREVER EITHER, SO WHY DONT YOU GO SPEND YOUR TIME DOING SOMETHING LESS RETARDED!!! IM THIS CLOSE TO JUST QUITTING WITH MY BLOG BECAUSE OF YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of me? LOL, didn't your first post say you were starting this blog to honor your father? If you quit its because your a pathetic little bitch who can't stick it out (And I guess that means dear old daddy doesn't matter to you as much as you claim he does) How is that my fault?

      Delete
    2. anon ive said this many times, but wow this is bad. You are making fun of a kid who is afraid of losing his dad, his family. Alex clearly cares for his father, and enjoys being around him. I would feel the same way if my mom told me she was writing a will or if my mom died. Im sorry if you dont have a good relationship with your parents anon, but that doesnt make it okay to pick on someone because their dad might die. You talk all the time about how alex is fucked up in the head, well you are even worse.

      Delete
    3. Except anon isnt torturing animals are they? since when were mean words worst than animal torture? idiot

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...