6/22/19

IF my dad comes home safe, I'll let this squirrel live.

Hear that god? Or karma? or whatever. Dad makes it home, this squirrel gets to eat some more nuts.

Dad doesn't make it home? This squirrel bites the dust.

a squirrel in a havahart trap, my captive. I better get good news.
This squirrel stays in the cage, until I hear one way or the other about my dad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiovcRYBhO8



Even if God doesn't exist, maybe all you stupid fuckign haters wishing horrible things on my dad will think twice.

But guess what I'm a man of my word. As much as I wanna take out this mood on that little squirrel, I will absolutely let it live if Dad comes home.

UPDATE: It didn't work. This squirrel is fucking toast.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your dad (and the squirrel) makes it also to all trolls you are fucked for wishing death on a human not another human because you are all sub-human for actions such as those and should feel ashamed for hoping this mans dad DIES and if you think he is messed up for killing animals they were PESTS they are his plant which he has invest a lot of time and money into

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Me, for the support.

      Also, your choice of username made me smile and I haven't been smiling much at all this evening.

      Thanks for the well wishes more than anything. Fingers crossed. If I don't hear something soon I know I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight. :(

      Delete
  2. To ease your fears the survival rate of heart attack victims who make it to the hospital is 95%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just went to visit him this morning. It was stressful. He looks very weak. But he said he feels fine. I'm gonna post an update. It's just draining to even try.

      Delete
  3. Yeah he’s gonna feel weak for a little bit because his blood sugar is probably lower than usual

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Bonuses

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel...