6/22/19

WHAT THE FUCK! NO NO NO NO

Dad and I were working out there (ALONE, because dipshit Joe said no when I asked him to help) and dad had a fucking heart attack while he was leaning over the peas.

I don't know what to do.

Fuck.

I don't know what to do. I wanna fucking... Do something. But I can't do anything.

They rushed him away in an ambulance, and I wanted to ride with them but they said no.

And it didn't look good.

I don't believe in God but right now I'm trying to pray anyway, because I'm stuck here waiting.

FUUUUCK


And the cherry on top? Joe refused to help us garden, and I know that's probably racing through dad's mind right now.

4 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side... If your dad dies, he won't ever have to see you again. That's gotta be a huge weight of his shoulders, since you are certainly a massive disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You need to go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you sick piece of trash.

      Seriously if you were here right now, I'd introduce you to pain you've never imagined.

      Delete
    2. More like if I were there right now, you'd get your ass kicked. Scrawny little bitch. Internet warrior bitch. I'd love to punch your fucking nose in, you little puke.

      Delete
    3. Come on over then. Give me an excuse.

      We'll make a game of trying to anticipate the last thing you'll ever see.

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...