1/27/19

r/DestructiveReaders, an UPDATE

If you read my last post, you know I tried joining a reddit community where people critique each other's writing and... somehow failed.

Here's an update:

The mod who squashed me earlier came through.

They removed the asshole who called me an asshole. And they offered that if I reposted, they would approve. They even wished me luck with my writing.

I don't plan on reposting, because that particular corner of the internet is still pretty sour for me.

But, I am glad to see the mod tried to make it right... especially since I did go off on them here.

SO, u/idonthaveaname ... I take back some (maybe even all) of the horrible things I said about you.

I no longer feel it's necessary to say: "Fuck everyone over at r/DestructiveReaders"

...Fuck some of them though, that's for sure. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm almost speechless. I've never actually seen you apologize for anything before.

    You're still a stupid fuck and shitty writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, how and why would you have ever seen me apologize before, retard? You've only seen what I've posted on a fucking blog on the itnernet. News FLASH! You don't know me.

      Delete
  2. Update update update lil spaz eats own shit read all about all. Does it taste good like shit gobbling should

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, If a character ends up dying painfully in my book... consider that character a representation of you.

      Delete
  3. It is I, the original anonymous. Alex, you suck as hard as you've always sucked. How does it feel to see all these other random people hating on you with me? Everywhere you go, people hate you. I've hated you for a long time now, so I'm a bit of an authority on the subject, consider yourself the subject of hate.

    You know in one sense, I'm a little annoyed all these other wannabees showed up to tell you you're shit. They're kinda stealing my thunder. But on the other... Well I'm proud they're here. It's only right that you get told from all sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad I didn't see this post earlier... It was great for a laugh. "Original anonymous" you go ahead and wear that badge with pride. One day, you'll die. And I won't even notice.

      Delete
  4. I dont hate you, and i dont know why people do. I just read this blog when im bored because why not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for not hating! It's good to hear that once in a while :)
      Also, I'm glad my blog can be your why not- happy to help with the boredom.

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...