7/1/18

HELP!!!

I've been thinking about this all weekend and I feel really conflicted about everything with my family.

I know I already ranted about it in my last post, but I really need some advice.

Dad's hospitalizations still feels pretty recent, and I can tell that the garden matters to him a lot, I'm trying to be a better son and spend time with him in the garden but my brother and sister and mother don't seem to care to do the same....

I know there's no way to force them to understand, or act. But hopefully somebody here on blogger has gone through something similar and can help me and give me some advice - how should I react to them? What can I do to open their eyes?

Somebody help!

I think I'm gonna talk to dad about this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel...