8/8/18

What I see on my night walks and nightwatch- because the night keeps no secrets

Once again, I've got an A-hole trolling me on here. Guess what "Anonymous" you are becoming less and less relevant. See I didn't even reply to your last couple jabs...

So enjoy my silence. Idiot.

Went for a night walk- after dad and I made the blackberry basil syrup from the last post- check out this picture awesome grainy picture:
A doe and a fawn in the night, their eyes look spooky, low light, flash

I like walking at night because the night is more honest. People believe the darkness conceals them, or they believe others are sleeping even though they themselves are awake... so they put on fewer airs.

I walk the neighborhood whenever the weather is nice- and I see a lot. If people's lights are on.

I look in. Usually I see them picking their noses, or popping their zits in the mirror. 

I don't get a rush that- but its interesting to learn more about how people behave when they think they are alone. 

Sometimes I see them fighting with their wives... Once I saw someone doing other things with his wife. It was pretty vanilla. I didn't get much out of that either... I get more of a rush when I see people fighting. 

I've seen people crying a few times. usually I just see people staring into space or gazing at their phones. 

Because the sun is down, they think nobody else is up and watching. 

The night can't keep any secrets, and the night isn't a very good liar. 

I also see wildlife once in a while. Last night, these deer were only 10 feet away from me. They looked at me fore a while. 

I like the way their eyes look in the flash- almost ghostlike. Kinda spooky. 

I wonder why they weren't scared of me though. 

Probably because they didn't know what happened to the possum. 

I wonder what it would be like to get a deer... They are a lot bigger than a possum- so how hard would it be? 

Maybe I'll try to figure out a way to trap one of them in the woods out back, and then see what I can do. 

Eventually the fawn left, and the doe followed. I got one last picture of the doe. 

Their eyes are shining in the dark, from the flash of the camera. it looks spooky.
Bye bye for now...







5 comments:

  1. LOL you loser. You start by saying you aren't gonna respond to my jabs, but in so doing you made this post a response to my jabs. Hilarious. And what was your response to my jabs? Watching people? What are you a peep? Who did you peep on, who was the guy "With his wife." I bet it was your own dad, you sicko. That would explain a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck you dipshit, if you think my posts are so terrible, why are reading all of them? Done responding to you "anonybitch"

      Delete
    2. Ever watch a movie that's so bad its good? case and point: "Why are reading all of them?"

      Delete
    3. anon i cant beleive that you think this whole post is a respose to you being a troll. Arrogant much?

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...