11/20/18

What am i gonna do?

Since dad put the trap in storage, I haven't had any outlet.

The snow has come down. Even though Dad and I both knew the season was over, this just feels to final. Like death.

Look:
thyme in the snow. All other plants wither.
The only plant that might survive the Jersey winter.
This is thyme, the only plant that might survive the winter. The basil is completely withered and the dill is bone dry.

Dad says we will need to replant most of the garden in the spring, but he hopes that the thyme might survive through the freezing temperatures, he says he's had it overwinter in the past.

But either way, the garden is going to be empty and dead for the next 4 months.

Ugh.

So that leaves me with with what to pass the time? school?

School sucks. I'm writing about that in my book, when I have another chapter ready, I'll publish it here.

But writing isn't very fun- nowhere near as fun as trapping.

I need something stronger.

It's been a while since I've gone for a night walk. But I think it's time. Gonna go for a stroll tonight, after the sun goes down... See what there is to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel...