1/9/19

Check out what I found in the woods this morning!



So today when I got off the bus, I really didn't want to go to English class. My teacher is such a shitheel. 

So I just walked in the opposite direction of the school. Nobody stopped me. In the woods behind the school I found this...
A tree stump, with burnt edges.
Zeus threw a big FU at this tree
And it's cool an all, to throw lightning around and show everybody how tough you are. But he fucking missed. He meant to hit my dipshit english teacher, too bad he missed. 

ANYHOW

I know it's been like a month, but now that I've found something to update my blog I feel a little better. Might as well head back to school and face the music. There are only a couple periods left, before I gotta catch teh bus home LOL. 

Adults will think I'm a bad kid for skipping English and my other classes, but FYI bozos, this is highschool where the points are made up and the rules don't matter. 

There aren't any real consequences, and I seem to be one of the few who knows we can basically do whatever we want. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey bozo this is why youre writing sucks ass you lil spaz go back to school dumbshit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having fun? I notice you used bozo after I did, and you used lil spaz repeatedly.

      I'm going to school tomorrow. It seems like you'd benefit too, why don't you join me?

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...