8/15/19

Werewolf Art!


New WEREWOLF Art! The finished piece- for chapter 18 of my book. Link if you like to read horror: "Keep it Locked Down"

I'm especially proud of the claws and the skull.

As always, critique on the writing/ art is extremely welcome!


A man with claws, and a wolf skull instead of a face. He is looking at the door to lady's restroom which is covered in gore, bloody handprints.
Final draft! All finished. I edited the contrast and brightness for the photo.
What do you think of the hand prints on the door to the women's restroom?


A man with claws and a wolf skull instead of a face.
Final draft, before I added the gore and the school hallway.

Second draft. Wolfman on the prowl!

First draft, really just concept art!

Well, what do you think guys?

If you wanna see the rest of my art, here it is.

1 comment:

Tell me how you really feel...