8/25/18

I got blocked!!!!

I was blocked by a prominent cooking community on google+ and my recipe posts were spam-marked....

I found out because I tried to post my dad's Gelatinized Crab Apple Sauce recipe- and I couldn't.

To this day I still have no idea why i was blocked as all I did was post my dad's recipes and I'm fairly certain I didn't break the community rules.

Well I'm still proud of my dad's recipes and I'm gonna share them wherever they are welcome.

And you, you know how you are, next time your looking for a recipe to cook up check the toilet, whatever you find in there you can cook or bake to your hearts content... EAT UP!

Here's a private letter I sent the owner (who will remained nameless) of one of the largest cooking communities on google+ (which will remain nameless)... After he blocked me from the community...


Hey, it looks like I was spam-marked by you on your community "REMAINING NAMELESS".... 

I was just trying to share my dad's garden recipes with people because I thought they were really good... And I was so proud of my dad I wanted to share that to make him happy. I guess you don't want that to happen. 

After rereading your very lengthy and overly complicated community guidelines two or three times, I still can't figure out how I violated your rules...

I know you "can have literally hundreds of posts flagged as spam in just a single day!" so maybe these were flagged by another user or google's algorithms and you just clicked without looking.... 

Either way, my question isn't why these posts were blocked, i'm not trying to fight your decision. 

I just want to say two things: first, your community seems overly policed, and kind of bland. Second, being that I am blocked from posting there I feel like I have lost all interest in reading what others post... I wish google+ allowed users to "mute" communities so they wouldn't show up in searches. 

That is all. 
-Alex Maria

So, nameless community overseer, you can enjoy your little sphere of power. I'm not welcome in your community? no loss to me, your community SUCKED anyway.

And the truth is my dad's recipes are too fucking good for you anyway!

If anybody hasn't seen my dad's recipes from the garden they are actually really, REALLY good. I put them all together on this page, click the tab up top to take a look.

EDIT: Now the same fucking happened to me on a pun sharing community with my some like them raw post... It was only puns and it didnt' violate the guidelines.What teh fuck???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel...