9/7/18

Proof I'm Real

So if you read my blog you have probably seen the "anonymous" asshole insulting me and trolling me on almost half my blog posts..

I tried not to let it bother me.

But then the other day I had somebody from google+ comment that they thought my Bones of the Fox post was a fake post.... They said the pictures looked like they were downloaded off google.

Then I had reddit "psychologists" trying to tell me I was a "fuck up", and a "psychopath", and a "freak"

Prior to that, two different people on reddit accused me of posting fake links on r/confessions...

Well guess what haters. I'm posting a meta-post pictures of things I've previously photographed, proving that my these posts are real. Each picture has captions linking to the originally referenced posts.

If you are one of those d-nozzles who keeps trolling me, eat your words.

The peroxide soaked bones from: Bones of the Fox
The Better of the two from: Sketches of my Dad
My art from: Environmental Sketches

The pan from: Harold's Leafy Carrots, and Harold's Nutty Beet Greens
The cup and spatula from: Harold's Blackberry Basil Syrup
The rusty hook from: Pest Control
Two of the plates from: Harold's Citrusy Chick-Pea'd Beets!
The plastic bowl from: BEET'THULU
and the ceramic bowl from: Harold's Gelatinized Crabapple Sauce

The cage from: Trapped! and Ugly Distraction
The iron bar from: Found in the Dirt
The tomato plants from: Status update
One of the packets from: SEEDS!

Aaaand go fuck yourself
UPDATE because I'm still pissed:
Any troll, hater, spam-artist, ANONYMOUS, etc who thinks my posts are just fair game... Well you can eat shit. Meanwhile, I'll be eating fresh vegetables from my dad's garden!

Assholes!

And I'm going to keep posting, because incase you forgot, I'm doing this for my dad!

2 comments:

  1. Grow up Alex. If you don't want us to think your posts are fair game... Maybe put out some posts that aren't straight garbage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Grow up..." Says the probably fat ass grown man who keeps trolling me (a 16 year old) on the internet...

      How bout this anon? YOU FIRST SHIT BIRD!!!

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel...